3. Replace current title and tagline and put your desired title and tagline.
4. Click Save.
2. Click developer.
3. And then search like box.
4. Copy your page url and paste it in Facebook Page Url.
5. Then click Get Code.
7. Go to your blog and see the result.
1. Create your FB fan page.
2. After you create your page. Go to your WordPress blog admin. Application>Widgets
3. Drag Facebook Like Box widget into your sidebar area.
4. Go back to your page and copy the URL.
5. And paste it in Facebook Page URL (Facebook Like Box). Then click save.
6. Lastly, go to your blog and see the result.
What is WampServer? WampServer is simple to use web server package that allows you to configure Apache, MySQL and PHP in your local machine to match that of your live web server. It’s free to download and very user-friendly even for those who are not familiar with server administration and server management.
First, grab a copy of WampServer click here to download.
Then install the downloaded file.
Choose your installation directory. The default is c:\wamp.
In the Select Additional Tasks dialog, you can choose if you would like to have a Quick Launch icon and a Desktop icon so that you can quickly open WampServer once it has been installed.
The final screen before the installation process is a recap of your installation options. Click Install.
During the installation process, you will be asked to set your
mail() settings, which is a PHP function that deals with sending emails from a PHP app.
You can click Finish to launch WampServer.
New icon in your taskbar that looks like this:
Using Your Localhost Web Server
You should check WampServer is installed properly. Open up your web browser and navigate to http://localhost.
If WampServer is turned on and is working properly, you will be looking at the default Server Configuration page.
On the Server Configuration page, you will see what extensions are installed, and the phpmyadmin link (which we will use later on).
to be continue..